1.2. Personal data of Users during their placement, receipt and transmission of information and documents, as well as during their use of the site, is received by the owner of the site – Promavtomatika Vinnytsia LLC (identification code 34849153, hereinafter – the Company).
1.6. The user is fully responsible for his actions on the site and the actions of persons acting on his behalf using his personal identification data.
1.7. The User acknowledges that in the case of the User’s negligent attitude to the security and protection of his personal data and authorization data, third parties may gain unauthorized access to the user’s account and personal and other data. The company is not responsible for damages caused by such access.
1.8. A message in the form of a pop-up notification about familiarization with this Policy will be sufficient notification to the User about the inclusion of his data in the “Users” database.
1.9. The user is responsible for the reliability, relevance of the data and the content of the information published by him on the site, including after its moderation. The Company has the right to control the information posted by the User and to notify the user who has posted information of inappropriate content about such cases.
1.10. The Company has the right to use the User’s personal data for electronic mailing of new and special offers, placing orders for the purchase of products, performing work and providing services.
3.1. Information about the User, including personal data, is used by the Company exclusively for the purpose of ensuring the implementation of civil and tax relations and relations in the field of accounting, the fulfillment of contractual obligations for the provision of services, for the identification of the User, for the purpose of selling products, performing works and providing services, processing payments, sending information by mail and e-mail, conducting settlement operations, providing reports, keeping accounting and management records, improving the quality of service provision, conducting marketing research of the Company, protecting the rights and legitimate interests of users and third parties in accordance with current legislation of Ukraine.
3.2. To identify the User and provide him with Services on the site (including his access to use the site), the name, surname, patronymic, e-mail address, password on the site, credentials of request forms, open data of profiles in social networks (to access the site through accounts in social networks; photos of the User (in case they are provided for use in the account) information about the position, availability of tax status of an individual and its details (including bank details), availability of licenses (permits ) for the implementation of certain types of economic activity, etc.
3.3. The User’s contact information may be used in mailings, for example: notifications about site news, promotions or special offers, etc. The user can always refuse the mailing using his contact information in a written message.
3.4. The User’s name, surname, patronymic, User details, contact telephone numbers, e-mail address, address of the User’s location may be used for correspondence regarding the use of the site, the sale of products, the performance of works and/or the provision of Services.
4.1. The Company does not transfer personal data of Users to third parties, except for the cases provided below.
4.2. The company guarantees the protection of information and personal data of Users against unauthorized access. Users’ personal data, included in the personal data base, are processed on the site automatically, while their storage is carried out in depersonalized and/or encrypted form, which excludes the possibility of identifying a person. Protection is provided by the impossibility of information leakage, destruction and blocking, violation of the integrity and mode of access to information, encryption of User information for secure data exchange based on modern encryption technologies and protocols, as well as placement of all user data in cloud data centers certified according to the highest Ukrainian and international standards of reliability, quality and security of data storage.
4.3. Disclosure of personal data without the consent of the User or a person authorized by him is allowed in cases defined by law, and only in the interests of national security, economic well-being and human rights, in particular, but not limited to justified requests of government bodies that have the right to submit requests and receive such data .
4.4. The disclosure of personal data, including the transfer of such data to third parties, is possible and will be carried out only with the consent of the User. Such consent of the User may be expressed by him during a direct written application to the Company.
4.5. The disclosure of personal data, including the transfer of such data to third parties without obtaining the written consent of the User, is possible only in exceptional cases, expressly stipulated by the requirements of the current legislation of Ukraine.
6.2. Users undertake to periodically review these terms and conditions in order to be informed about how the Company protects information about Users on the site.
The site user has the following rights in accordance with Article 8 of the Law of Ukraine “On the Protection of Personal Data”:
– to know about the sources of collection, the location of your personal data, the purpose of their processing, the location or place of residence (residence) of the owner or manager of personal data or to give an appropriate order to obtain this information to persons authorized by him, except for cases established by law;
– to receive information about the conditions for granting access to personal data, in particular information about third parties to whom his personal data is transferred;
– to access your personal data;
– to receive no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except in cases provided by law, an answer on whether his personal data is being processed, as well as to receive the content of such personal data;
– present a reasoned demand to the owner of personal data with an objection to the processing of his personal data;
– make a reasoned demand for the change or destruction of your personal data by any owner and administrator of personal data, if these data are processed illegally or are unreliable;
– to protect your personal data from illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision of data, as well as protection from providing information that is unreliable or disgraces the honor, dignity and business reputation of a physical person individuals;
– file complaints about the processing of your personal data with the Verkhovna Rada Commissioner for Human Rights or the court;
– apply legal remedies in case of violation of the legislation on personal data protection;
– enter a reservation regarding the limitation of the right to process your personal data when giving consent;
– withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
– know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
– to protect against an automated decision that has legal consequences for him.